Yesterday Danika decided that she didn't like her hair so she decided to cut her own hair. I couldn't believe that she did it. I started to cry when I saw it. She came down to me in the basement and it looked like something happened to her hair. I asked her, "What happened to your hair." She told me that my sister Lori had cut her hair. I told her that Lori would not do that to your hair. I went up stairs to ask what happened to her hair. No one seemed to notice that she did something to it. I asked Lori if she had cut Danika's. Of course I knew that she didn't do it. Lori and I looked into the trash can in her bathroom. In the trash was a handful of hair. That made me even cry more. We have tried to think of different ways to do Danika's hair. I have been trying to get a hold of our hair dresser and She never has called us back. So I am just going to hide it with a headband. Well at least I am not going to be getting Danika's pictures done any time soon.
2 comments:
Kids....... We clap and cheer and get so excited about new things that they can do and then we cry about the things they can do but shouldn't. What are parents to do with so many emotions and stress. The best thing about hair is that it grows and even faster on little girls.
KIDS?
I did that to my little sister once. It's sad in the moment but makes for great memories and stories. :)
Post a Comment