Monday, February 22, 2010

Random pictures in my phone

This is when Connor was a baby. He fell asleep when I was holding him. It was cute because he cuddled in my neck.
We were shopping at Walmart. Connor wanted to wear his hat and than Danika wanted hers on as well. Danika is always finding a way to get into the picture.

In the mall they had a bungee jump on this tramp. Kaden had been wanting to do it and I told him that he had to pay with his own money. Kaden's cousin's Mya and Brynn did it as well. They had so much fun that they wanted to do it again.
Connor and Ashlyn are always getting in trouble together. It was nice that they were finally sitting together calmly. Some times they are like twins.

My mom told me to come out and see this sun set. I had to take a picture of it to send to her.


No comments: